THE FOOD AT AMASS
At Amass the food is created in the moment and is ever-changing. It is influenced not only by terroir and the weather, but by carefully examining every ingredient and figuring out which techniques will pay the highest respect to the ingredient as a whole.
– Yesterday’s Bread, Roasted Potato Skin Emulsion, Kale Stem
– Salted Zander, Fermented Shishito, Turbot Roe, Black Radish
– Potato Bread, Sunflower Seed, Roasted Kale
– Cod Head, Tomato Skin, Garden Tea, Lemongrass
– Semi-Dried Carrot, Spent Grain, Black Citrus, Plum Blossom Hollandaise
– Chewy Beetroots, Walnut Pulp Custard, Salted Pepper
– Cod Head Noodles, Lobster, Grilled Cabbage
– Grilled Duck, Bread Miso, Pumpkin, Sumac, Fennel Seed Oil
– Duck Broth, Salted Pumpkin Seed
– Fresh Flower Parfait, Honey, Lemon Pulp Jam, Yeasted Crepe
– Roasted Apple, Caramelized Fig Cream, Black Pepper
– Dark Chocolate, Beer Grains and Potato Skin Fudge
Menu is subject to change.
We have received the gold organic certification “Det Økologiske Spisemærke i guld”, ensuring you, that 90 – 100% of all food and beverages served at Amass are certified organic.
All set menus include still or sparkling filtered water.
Besides our optional beverage pairings, we also offer an extensive wine list, along with beer from our own brewery and handpicked or homemade infusions, spirits and juices.
For any additional queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please scroll up to see the current menu.