THE FOOD AT AMASS
At Amass the food is created in the moment and is ever-changing. It is influenced not only by our terroir and weather but by carefully examining every ingredient, figuring out which techniques will pay the highest respect to the ingredient as a whole.
– Yesterday’s Bread, Roasted Potato Skin Emulsion, Leek, Ramson, Yogurt
– Zander, Preserved Black Chestnut, Black Chestnut Vinegar
– Fish Bone Crisp, Grilled Seafood, Sea Buckthorn, Chili
– Potato Bread, Sunflower Seed, Roasted Kale, Smoked Lardo
– Roasted Squid, Salted Garden Herb Broth, Preserved Green Tomato, Horseradish
– Oyster, Almond Milk, XO
– Chewy Beetroots, Walnut Pulp Custard, Rhubarb, Rose
– Hot Smoked Cod, Kale Stem Hollandaise
– Fish Bone Noodles, Broth, Salted Kale Stem Oil
– Unripe Grape Juice, Cherry Yeast, Almond Oil
– Black Beetroot Ice Cream, Grilled Elderflower, Coffee Oil
– Fig Sugar Caramel
This is a sample menu and it is subject to change.
We have received the gold organic certification “Det Økologiske Spisemærke i guld”, ensuring you, that 90 – 100% of all food and beverages served at Amass are certified organic.
All set menus include still or sparkling filtered water.
Besides our optional beverage pairings, we also offer an extensive wine list, along with beer from our own brewery and handpicked or homemade infusions, spirits and juices.
For any additional queries please contact us at email@example.com
Please scroll up to see the current menu.