THE FOOD AT AMASS
At Amass the food is created in the moment and is ever changing. It is influenced not only by terroir and the weather, but by carefully examining every ingredient and figuring out which techniques will pay the highest respect to the ingredient as a whole.
– Yesterday’s Potato Bread, Roasted Potato Skin Emulsion, Salted Cabbage
– Courgette, Salted Fava Bean Shell, Smoked Shellfish, Crème Fraiche
– Tomatoes, Tomato ‘Dashi’, Smoked Tomato Oil, Epazote
– Potato Bread, Sunflower Seed, Grilled Aubergine, Roasted Kale
– Mackerel, Almond Garum, Green Beans, Garden Herbs, Parsley Oil
– Lemon Cucumber, Indian Gherkin, Smoked Squid, Oyster Leaves
– Confit Halibut, Garden Infusion, Lemon Oil
– Smoked Chicken, Walnut Milk, Red Wheat Miso
– Salads, Cured Egg Yolk, Wild Mushroom and Crispy Chicken Vinaigrette
– Chicken Broth, Toasted Buckwheat, Curry Leaf
– Fresh Flower Parfait, Honey, Lemon Pulp Jam, Yeasted Crepe
– Milk Ice Cream, Raspberry and Rhubarb Jam, Yogurt, Coffee
– Dark Chocolate, Beer Grains and Potato Skin Fudge
Menu is subject to change.
We have received the gold organic certification “Det Økologiske Spisemærke i guld”, ensuring you, that 90 – 100% of all food and beverages served at Amass are certified organic.
All set menus include still or sparkling filtered water.
Vegetarian and vegan menus are available upon request.
We accommodate other allergies and/or dietary restrictions with advance notice.
Besides our optional beverage pairings, we also offer an extensive wine list, along with beer from our own brewery and handpicked or homemade infusions, spirits and juices.
For any additional queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please scroll up to see the current menu.