Lunch is served every Saturday from 12:00 to 15:30, where, in addition to the Amass menu, we also serve a slightly smaller menu.
LUNCH MENU 425 DKK – WINE PAIRING (3 Glasses) 300 DKK
– Salted Zander, Preserved Tomato Broth, Jaloro Chili, Crispy Corn, Horseradish Oil
– Fermented Potato Bread, Whipped Kale Butter
– Grilled Duck, Smoked Almond, Grilled Shishito Pepper, Quince Honey, Toasted Buckwheat Milk
– Savory Pastry, Confit Duck Leg and Heart, Quince Honey, Coffee Vinegar
– Caramelized Carrot and Brown Butter Ice Cream, Elderflower Caramel, Yogurt, Crispy Oats
– Chocolate, Hazelnut, and Black Citrus Nougat
The menu is subject to change.
We offer a vegetarian menu on request.
THE FOOD AT AMASS
At Amass, the food is created in the moment and is ever-changing. It is influenced not only by our terroir and weather but by carefully examining every ingredient, figuring out which techniques will pay the highest respect to the ingredient as a whole.
Please scroll up to see the current menu.
VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN MENUS
These menus are available upon request.
We accommodate other allergies and/or dietary restrictions with advance notice.
Besides our optional beverage pairings, we also offer an extensive wine list, along with an ever-evolving selection of local beer, handpicked or homemade infusions, spirits and juices. All set menus include still or sparkling filtered water.
For any additional queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org