THE FOOD AT AMASS
At Amass the food is created in the moment and is ever changing. It is influenced not only by terroir and the weather, but by carefully examining every ingredient and figuring out which techniques will pay the highest respect to the ingredient as a whole.
– Yesterday’s Potato Bread, Roasted Potato Skin Emulsion
– Garden Fennel & Cucumber Broth, Lemon Thyme
– Tomatoes, Tomato ‘Dashi’, Burnt Wood Oil
– Potato Bread, Sunflower Seed, Onion, Rocket
– Mackerel, Young Turnips, Sugar Snap Peas, Garden Herbs, Yeasted Citrus, Coriander Oil
– Chewy Beetroot, Green Gooseberry, Strawberry, Black Pepper, Rose
– New Potatoes, Hazelnut, Salted Egg White Custard, Bottarga
– Smoked Chicken, Walnut Milk, Fennel
– Salads, Garden Shoots, Cured Egg Yolk, Crispy Chicken, Grilled Spring Onion Vinaigrette
– Chicken Broth, Curry Leaf
– Almond, Smoked Malt, Glacé Kombucha Mother
– Milk Ice Cream, Rhubarb, Yogurt, Coffee
– Dark Chocolate, Beer Grains and Potato Skin Fudge
Menu is subject to change.
We have received the gold organic certification “Det Økologiske Spisemærke i guld”, ensuring you, that 90 – 100% of all food and beverages served at Amass are certified organic.
All set menus include still or sparkling filtered water.
Vegetarian and vegan menus are available upon request.
We accommodate other allergies and/or dietary restrictions with advance notice.
Besides our optional beverage pairings, we also offer an extensive wine list, along with beer from our own brewery and handpicked or homemade infusions, spirits and juices.
For any additional queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please scroll up to see the current menu.