THE FOOD AT AMASS
At Amass the food is created in the moment and is ever changing. It is influenced not only by terroir and the weather, but by carefully examining every ingredient and figuring out which techniques will pay the highest respect to the ingredient as a whole.
– Yesterday’s Bread, Roasted Potato Skin Emulsion, Salted Cucumber
– Grilled Corn, Spent Grains, Salted Plum, Crème Fraiche
– Potato Bread, Sunflower Seed, Roasted Kale
– Mackerel, Grilled Kohlrabi, Garden Herbs, Fennel Oil
– Chewy Beetroots, Walnut Pulp Custard, Salted Blackberries
– Borlotti Beans, Grilled Squid, Garden Herbs, Fennel Oil
– Hen of the Woods Mushroom, Salted Rhubarb, Hazelnut
– Smoked Chicken, Walnut Milk, Rye Miso
– Salads, Cured Egg Yolk, Wild Mushroom and Crispy Chicken Vinaigrette
– Fresh Flower Parfait, Honey, Lemon Pulp Jam, Yeasted Crepe
– Roasted Apple, Caramelized Fig Cream, Black Pepper
– Dark Chocolate, Beer Grains and Potato Skin Fudge
Menu is subject to change.
We have received the gold organic certification “Det Økologiske Spisemærke i guld”, ensuring you, that 90 – 100% of all food and beverages served at Amass are certified organic.
All set menus include still or sparkling filtered water.
Besides our optional beverage pairings, we also offer an extensive wine list, along with beer from our own brewery and handpicked or homemade infusions, spirits and juices.
For any additional queries please contact us at email@example.com
Please scroll up to see the current menu.