THE FOOD AT AMASS
At Amass the food is created in the moment and is ever-changing. It is influenced not only by our terroir and weather but by carefully examining every ingredient, figuring out which techniques will pay the highest respect to the ingredient as a whole.
– Yesterday’s Bread, Roasted Potato Skin Emulsion, Smoked Leek, Dried Yogurt
– Zander, Preserved Black Chestnut, Black Chestnut Vinegar
– Potato Bread, Sunflower Seed, Roasted Kale, Smoked Lardo
– Endive, Cured Egg Yolk, Oyster Emulsion, Fermented Red Seaweed
– Lobster, Fermented Tomato and Herb Tea, Dried Shellfish, Bergamot Skin
– Smoked Celery Root, Hazelnut Milk, Koji Cured Pork Loin, Coffee and Lemon Oil
– Fish Bone “Taco”, Purple Cabbage, Sea Buckthorn, Habanero Dulce
– Smoked Pollock, Lemon Miso and Kale Stem Hollandaise, Charred Kale, Black Citrus Vinaigrette
– Unripe Grape Juice, Cherry Yeast Whipped Cream, Caramelized Almonds
– Creme Fraiche Ice Cream, Salted Quince, Caramelized Oats, Black Pepper
– Fig Sugar Caramel
This is a sample menu and it is subject to change.
We have received the gold organic certification “Det Økologiske Spisemærke i guld”, ensuring you, that 90 – 100% of all food and beverages served at Amass are certified organic.
All set menus include still or sparkling filtered water.
Besides our optional beverage pairings, we also offer an extensive wine list, along with beer from our own brewery and handpicked or homemade infusions, spirits and juices.
For any additional queries please contact us at email@example.com
Please scroll up to see the current menu.