THE FOOD AT AMASS
At Amass the food is created in the moment and is ever changing. It is influenced not only by terroir and the weather, but by carefully examining every ingredient and figuring out which techniques will pay the highest respect to the ingredient as a whole.
– Yesterday’s Potato Bread, Roasted Potato Skin, Oregano Oil
– White Asparagus, Oyster, Cabbage Flowers, Smoked Egg Yolk
– Green Asparagus, Salted Knotweed Cream, Wormwood, Young Garden Shoots
– Potato Bread, Sunflower Seed, Asparagus
– Peas, Smoked Sea Snails, Curry Leaf
– Mackerel, Salted Plum Flowers, Purple Wheat Miso
– New Potatoes, Hazelnut, Bottarga
– Turbot Ceviche, Buckwheat Milk, Black Currant Leaf Oil
– Turbot, Burnt Wood Oil, Smoked Shellfish
– Turbot Broth, Bone Noodles, Horseradish
– Almond, Smoked Malt, Glacé Kombucha Mother
– Milk Ice Cream, Rhubarb, Acidic Yogurt, Coffee
– Potato Skin Fudge
Menu is subject to change.
We have received the gold organic certification “Det Økologiske Spisemærke i guld”, ensuring you, that 90 – 100% of all food and beverages served at Amass are certified organic.
All set menus include still or sparkling filtered water.
Vegetarian and vegan menus are available upon request.
We accommodate other allergies and/or dietary restrictions with advance notice.
Besides our optional beverage pairings, we also offer an extensive wine list, along with beer from our own brewery and handpicked or homemade infusions, spirits and juices.
For any additional queries please contact us at email@example.com
Please scroll up to see the current menu.